- Asia’s ONLY LNG Shipping Event
- 15+ Valued-Added LNG Shipping Discussions
- Latest LNG Shipping Market Insights
Keep Pace with the Fast-Moving LNG Shipping Industry!
Fuelled by strong LNG demand in Asia, the LNG shipping market has seen tremendous growth.
“Daring Traders Eye LNG Cargo Ships” – Wall Street Journal
“Japan Shippers Plan to Order 90 New LNG Tankers Worth $17.6Bn by 2020” – Reuters
But can this trend be expected to continue? Is the industry facing oversupply or are we right on track to fulfill shipping requirements from new LNG supply markets and the emergence of an LNG spot trading market?
Join IBC Asia’s 2nd Annual LNG Shipping Conference as we gather top LNG shipping experts in one location to discuss the latest LNG shipping technical and commercial trends aiming at maximizing the returns of your LNG shipping business.
This Year’s Speakers Include:
|Suryan Wirya Simunovic|
General Manager - LNG / Offshore,
Mitsui O.S.K Bulk Shipping,
Chairman & CEO,
Sinopacific Shipbuilding Group, China
|Captain Sunil Thapar|
Director of Bulk Carriers & Tankers,
The Shipping Corporation of India, India
PT Pelayaran Bahtera Adhiguna, Indonesia
GAIN INSIGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF LNG SHIPPING!
2014 LNG SHIPPING TOPIC HIGLIGHTS:
- Global LNG Shipping Trends & Chartering Updates
- Special Focus High-Growth LNG Shipping Markets in China, India & US
- First Look at The World’s First CNG Ship in Indonesia
- Small LNG Shipping Infrastructure & Supply Chain
- Setting the Standards for Next-Generation LNG Ships
- LNG as a Marine Fuel – A Status Report
- Innovative Propulsion & Containment Systems
- LNG Ships Lifetime Extension
- LNG Ship Financing & Crew Management
In addition, don’t miss our 3 value-added workshops on North-American LNG Trade & LNG as a Marine Fuel.